ZetaBrand Exercise 2 ZetaBrand Exercise 2

Great stuff man! I especially loved this animation of yours. Fast, intense and brutal. EXERCISE 2 HAS BEEN OBLITERATED!

KeiKuzco responds:

lol thanks BossMan!
This is like the 20th time you've seen it, I'm just bombarding you with it.

Micmadness Micmadness

Dear... lord.

I have not seen a madness film even come close to touching the animation skill or production value of this video. The skill with camera work, special effects, and choreography was top notch. Seriously insane Michael. Superb animation. 10/10 You win whatever there is to win, hooray.

Combo Execution Combo Execution

This animation is SICK!

Loved every moment of it. Trusunuvkups! Great work, the combat was intense, brutal and all around stylish. 10/10. Godhand music ftw.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Epic.

I'm surprised how many ppl don't understand. I thought it was great. I love this auto-tune song they made of it. The game is perfect. I saved the family. I hid the kids. I hid the wife.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This game is addicting.

Great work on this, the only thing I could as for is more content, It's only worth a couple hours of play. The art was cool too. Very fun and addicting :)

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Awww

Great game man......but for some reason......my units would just dissappear like when goin to a new stage?.....Awesome work love it.

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Great Song, thanks!

Such a fat beat, great work here. I used it in my animation, and was glad to get you some publicity :] Keep creating good shit and i'll be happy to use it. Rock on Elfire.

Bio-Armor: Mission Engage Bio-Armor: Mission Engage

This design is extremely cool. Well executed on the coloring too. Nice work, gets all my 5.

Tenzul Tenzul

TENZUL!

I'm thinking this needs to actually happen one day. Great fusion.